lördag 10 maj 2014

Personal improvements on graphics

Currently my body is fighting fever, so suitably I painted a burning sky tile since that's the way I feel at the moment.

It is a strange feeling that 3 months ago I had no idea how to draw a line and make it look like...a line...

Now I can actually make stuff which looks like...stuff! I am by no means a professional and its a long road left until I really feel that I can draw in the same way as other great persons in the industry.

But it goes faster and faster with each month and it becomes better and better, which at the start was so frustrating since you had this picture in your head but you could not actually put it into the picture.

Happy to see that practice goes somewhere.

//Feverish Viktor
The tile

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar